Hatchets and Hops is dedicated to upholding safety as our highest priority. In the past axe throwing was our primary concern, but in 2020 we are also taking strict measures to avoid continuing the spread of COVID-19.
We are for the time being:
- Assigning each group a table for the duration of their event
- Taking temperatures at the door
- Assigning each participant their own axe that is sanitized before and after their event
- Limiting the combination of groups
- Limiting our capacity to NYS regulations
Employees and guests are expected to:
- Wear a mask at all times when not seated at your designated table
- Use the axe assigned to you to limit potential exposure
- Sanitize frequently
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
Cleaning & Disinfecting:
It is believed that the COVID-19 virus may be transmitted by respiratory droplets that land on surfaces and are then are touched by others, who infect themselves when they touch their eyes, nose, or mouth. This being said, at our company, we have instituted regular housekeeping practices, which include the cleaning and disinfecting of frequently used surfaces, tools, equipment, and other elements of our work environment.
At our company, we will ensure that disinfection be conducted using one of the following:
- Common EPA-registered household disinfectant
- Alcohol solution with at least 60% alcohol
- Diluted household bleach solutions (as/if appropriate for the affected surface).
We have implemented housekeeping practices for each general area within our company to ensure the safety of all of our guests.